BULPROS recognizes the value of referrals as a source of candidates for vacant positions. This policy describes the process and incentive scheme of people who wish to refer a friend for an advertised position.
This policy provides guidance to BULPROS Refer-a-Friend regulations. In particular, it explains how people can refer friends and acquaintances for open positions at BULPROS and how they can get recommendation bonus for the referral.
This policy is applicable for all people within the limitations defined in Section 6: Exclusions.
4.1. RAF Eligibility Requirements
- Referrer must submit referrals through the BULPROS Refer-a-Friend site (raf.bulpros.com) or via BULPROS RAF email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order for BULPROS to validate referrals and reward fulfilments.
- Each friend can be referred only once. The Referrer will only receive one RAF bonus regardless of the number of positions referred friend was referred for.
- If one friend has been in process with BULPROS through another channel during the last six months, the friend couldn’t be considered as a referral.
- If one friend is referred by more than one referrers, the valid referral is the one submitted first through the BULPROS Refer-a-Friend site (raf.bulpros.com) or via BULPROS RAF email (email@example.com)
4.2. RAF Bonus Payment Policy:
- To qualify for a reward, your referred friend must be referred and placed within a 6-month period from the referral date.
- Only successfully hired referrals are eligible for Refer a Friend Bonus. Successful hire is considered a referral who stays with the company for the period of 6 months.
- The Referrer will receive a RAF bonus only if the referral is hired against a position that is eligible for Refer a Friend Bonus. If the Referred friend is hired on a position without announced RAF bonus, the referral is not eligible to a RAF bonus.
- The RAF bonuses are applicable only for the Open Positions listed in this campaign: Java Developer, .NET Developer, UI Developer, DevOps Engineer, Integration Developer, Infrastructure Engineers, Automation QA, Cloud support engineer
- The RAF bonuses are valid for positions located in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas.
- The RAF bonus is payable in 1 instalment after 6 months of successful employment of the referral at BULPROS.
- To be eligible for payment for you successfully hired referral you need to sign a civil contract with BULPROS and provide all the legally required documents.
- The amount of the RAF bonus depends on the seniority level of the hired candidates as follows: 2000 BGN for Standard level, 3000 BGN for Senior level and 5000 BGN net for Architect level
- The announced bonuses are net amounts.
5. Policy Compliance
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make, and you will be awarded a referral bonus for each valid, successful referral.
- BULPROS is not required to fulfil rewards when the above RAF channels and requirements are not followed.
- BULPROS will conduct interviews with only those referred candidates who meet our required needs, and will extend employment offers only to those candidates who, in our opinion, are the most qualified, regardless of how the candidate came to our attention. Please consider the requirements of specific vacancies and the suitability of potential candidates prior to submission.
- Where a candidate is not initially hired for the specific vacancy they were referred for, but a recruiter or hiring manager then considers them for another vacancy as a result of your referral, you will be eligible for any referral bonus offered for the other vacancy within 6 months-period.
- It is at the discretion of each business unit or company within the Group if a RAF bonus should be offered for their vacancy.
- RAF participants must operate in good faith
- BULPROS has the right to terminate the program at any time.
- You cannot refer an existing employee of BULPROS under this scheme.
- You cannot refer yourself under this scheme. If you wish to apply for a vacancy, please follow the internal application process.
- You cannot refer a candidate for a vacancy where you are the hiring manager, or where you have any involvement in the recruitment or interview and selection process.
7. Definitions and Terms
The successful Referral includes a file of the CV/Resume/Profile with valid contact details (phone number and/or email) of the referred person. The referred person should be aware of his/her application for the particular position and interested in it. If submitted via e-mail, the Referrer must specify for which position the CV/Resume is referred.
BULPROS group: all companies within the group: Bulpros Consulting, Intracol Technologies, InteQrity, Innexys.