We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
We’re currently looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our QA team.
- Troubleshoots and solvs complex problems
- Analyses product requirements and designs test strategies
- Takes part in software design discussions, reviews, planning and strategy sessions
- Defines test plans, creates and executes test cases
- Provides estimates and manages resources for project management purposes
- Proactively identifies issues and potential process improvement areas, suggests options and recommends corrective actions
- Prepares and communicates test status and progress reports
- Implements and maintains test automation
- Analyses and reports product issues and drives for resolution
- Create automated test cases using Selenium & Robot Framework
- Communicate risks and identify risk mitigation strategies
- Understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Professional experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with test automation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Selenium, Microsoft Test Manager or other UI automation technologies
- Experience with code repository and issue tracking systems (TFS, Jira, Confluence, Git)
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle and software testing methodologies
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience with Databases and SQL
- Good knowledge of software architecture, operating systems and computer networks
- Solid background in one or more scripting languages (Bash, Power Shell)
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum would be considered an asset
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere