We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 18 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Design, deploy, maintain and monitor our multiple cloud deployments.
- Collaborate in a “DevOps” environment where you will work closely with developers in supporting new applications, features, and services.
- Design, deploy and maintain our configuration management and orchestration infrastructure.
- Develop automations to support our orchestration and application deployment.
- Working with the R&D to enhance production stability, availability and reliability.
- A/BS.c in computer science/mathematics/other related fields, a huge advantage
- Master of Linux (RedHat /CentOS and Ubuntu): At least 5 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Linux
- Experience in the DevOps world and related tools
- Experience troubleshooting problems and working in a team to resolve large scale production issues
- Experience with Zabbix / Nagios / Newrelic / APM monitoring tools, container monitoring is an advantage
- Experience with Puppet/Chef, Ansible, Salt or other configuration management systems
- Strong scripting skills (Ruby/Python, Bash)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Circleci, etc.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, HBase, etc.
- Experience with virtualization, OS provisioning and high availability
- Experience with K8S/Docker a must
- Self-driven/ self-learner and high motivation to deliver and ability to lead technical initiatives and follow them through (end to end ownership.)
- SaaS experienced & Team player
- Agile thinker who take great pleasure of adopting new technologies
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere