We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 18 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalisation, Cyber Security, Collaboration, Application Modernisation, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Provide technology consulting to clients
- Solve mission-critical problems internally and client facing
- Follow best networking and OS administration practices
- Implement and enforce security policies for clients’ and internal systems
- Experience in maintaining, troubleshooting and monitoring Windows and/or Linux OS
- Experience in Database Administration
- Knowledge of cloud environments such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Virtualization Platforms
- Demonstrated good knowledge in the following areas: IP, TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS, Routing and VPN Protocols
- Experience with network configuration and management – incl. Routers, Firewalls, VPN Solutions
- Knowledge of scripting languages is an advantage
- Problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills in a highly complex network environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere.