We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 18 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalisation, Cyber Security, Collaboration, Application Modernisation, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Analysis, design, and implementation of integration solutions
- System and data analysis, architecture, and design
- Data integration and workflow design
- Software development, configuration and customization
- On-site and post implementation support
- Coordination with internal and customer stakeholders
- Experience in OOP programming languages
- Successful track record in designing complex solution architectures
- Practical experience with RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Years of experience with integration products and frameworks
- Practical experience with XML, XSD, XSLT, XQuery
- Understanding of concepts around SOA, ESB, Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Understanding concepts like high availability, scalability
- Understanding of messaging concepts
- Familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum preferably)
- Good understanding of processes for code quality verification – CI/CD, unit and integration testing
- Successful track record in project management and people management
- Experience in communicating clearly to customers’ management stakeholders
- Fluent in English
Good to have
- IBM Integration Bus/App Connect Enterprise, IBM API Connect, Oracle SOA Suite, TIBCO BusinessWorks
- Open Source – Jboss Fuse, Mule ESB, Apache Camel, Spring Integration, WSO2
- Experience with messaging solutions like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, TIBCO EMS, IBM MQ
- Practical experience with Linux based environments
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere