We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 18 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Responsible for reading and understanding the provided specifications
- Responsible to provide and agree estimations for development tasks
- Responsible for completing assigned development tasks according the agreed timeframe and/or self-estimated time
- Responsible for the quality of the assigned development tasks and integrations with the rest of the application
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of the source code based on provided development guidelines and best practices
- Responsible for actively communicating assigned tasks with the team
- Responsible for actively communicating technical challenges and propose resolution
- Responsible for directly communicating and resolving unclear functional and non-functional requirements
- Responsible for direct collaboration with all counterparts within the project (Business Analyst, Product Owner, Dev Lead, QA)
- Science degree (BSc, MSc) or equivalent technical experience
- Proficient in OOP, Design Patterns and Data Structures
- Experience developing applications using JEE, Spring, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA
- Experience with build & release tools like Ant, Maven and Continuous Integration like Hudson, Jenkins
- Good understanding of MVC paradigm
- Good understanding in design/development SOA, SOAP Web Services, RESTful APIs
- Experience in all tiers of web applications will be considered as advantage
- Experience working with one or more Web and/or Application Server like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic
- Experience with relational DBs (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English
- German language will be considered as an advantage
- Awareness of the Agile software development life cycle and estimations
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere