We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and optimizing an innovative, web applications using the latest technologies, together with the team;
- Ensuring the quality of web applications and taking responsibility for functionality development and testing;
- Working comfortably in an Agile/SCRUM team;
- Taking technical responsibility and incorporating your own ideas.
- Science degree (BSc, MSc) or equivalent technical experience
- Professional experience in large-scale projects based on web services with responsive UI;
- Proven professional experience with Angular or TypeScript or React
- Understanding and experience with NodeJS, SQL or NoSQL databases, REST, SOAP, XML and JSON
- Experience with tools for tasks automation (Webpack, Gulp or similar);
- Experience in performance optimization for touch devices
- Knowledge in web development for touch devices
- Knowledge of basic UX principles
- English level of B2 or higher
Soft skills and Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively; interpret policy, procedures and data;
- Ability to estimate, prioritize and organize tasks effectively
- Ability to make decisions assessing all relevant factors
- Constant demonstration of proactive attitude
- Identify problems and proactively suggest problem resolution
- Follow, learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and/or technology
- Emphasize on results and is goal oriented
- Ability to elaborate on and handle project requirements appropriately
- Responsive to the demands of employees and supervisors; open to feedback
- Adhere to the business ethics and the established internal rules, reliable
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere