We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 18 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Collaboration, Application Modernization, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Dev-related activities in a fully functional Scrum team including estimations, definition of “done”, development, self-testing, code reviews
- Actively participating in solution architecture and generating new concepts
- Communicating and resolving technical and functional issue
- Escalating immediately potential problems to the appointed owners
- Maintaining excellent collaboration with the team members
- University degree in Informatics, Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience in development software applications with Microsoft.NET
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, MVC4
- Knowledge and experience in multi-browser specifics and programming
- Awareness of the Agile method of development and estimations
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere