We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 18 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalisation, Cyber Security, Collaboration, Application Modernisation, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services and Sales & Customer Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
We are currently looking for Cloud SupportEngineer to join our team. The team is setup with colleagues in Sofia to enable 24h availability of operations of SAP Cloud Platform Services.
Purpose and Objectives
The Support Team shall proactively drive continuous improvement of the whole productive landscape and coordinate incident management across the layers and development teams. With their broad technical knowledge about the infrastructure, the services and the platform they are able to solve incidents, drive and implement automation and develop central tools.
The mission of the team is to provide, protect and improve the software and systems behind productive services on SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA service with an ever-watchful eye on their availability, performance, and capacity.
- Work on shifts
- Monitor incident queues
- Monitor the SAP HANA service landscape
- Work on alerts according to recommended actions
- Work on service request
- Monitor patterns and work on improvements
- Support development teams to automate the application lifecycle through build, test, stage and deploy by using DevOps and Continuous Delivery/Deployment best practices
- Support Continuity of Business
- Coordination with other support functions and team to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development or operations
- Experience in Cloud Services and/or Database Administration
- Knowledge in SAP HANA Database is a strong plus
- Understanding of cloud technologies and related processes
- Ability to quickly analyze technical problems
- Working efficiently in emergency situations
- Team player in an international set-up with interfaces to many teams
- Service and customer oriented, self-motivated and pro-active working attitude
- Fluency in English
- Experience operating systems in the cloud
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Strong technical Cloud IaaS knowledge
- Must have worked on production support Project
- Flexibility towards working in shifts
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere