We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Creation of 2D and 3D graphical assets and their animated behavior in alignment with Technical Artist and SW development
- Executing projects with excellent visual design skills and experience with 3D design tools as well as 2D design tools
- Execution of graphical assets understanding the performance of a target system
- Must have strong 3D general knowledge (high, low-poly) modelling, animation, procedural and texture based shading, texturing etc.
- Interacting with a multi-national and cross-functional design team and collaborating closely with specialists and technical experts
- High level of independent communication with internal teams as well as OEM customers.
- Degree in Interface Design, Digital Arts, Game Design, Graphics Design, Visual Communication
- 3-6 years’ working into gaming industry, product and interactive design industry
Automotive experience preferred!
- Expert in 3D design tools (Maya, 3D Studio Max) and 2D design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) as well
Must to have strong 3D general knowledge (high, low-poly) modelling, animation, procedural and texture based shading, texturing
- Very good English required
- VR and AR experience is a plus
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere