We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Develop software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers
- Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification
- Assure high quality through code verification activities –integration testing, unit testing, etc.
- Software debugging and quality assurance
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation.
- Integrate customer and third party SW components.
- Support customer with on-site engineering if required –troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information
- Technologies Experience in programming language C or C++
- Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems will be considered as advantage
- Knowledge in software design and UML modelling will be considered as advantage
- Good interpersonal skills Very good English
- It is an advantage for you to have knowledge in French or German languages
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere