We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
Currently, we’re looking for Software Engineer to join our team in Sofia.
- Working in an interdisciplinary, agile product team, responsible for developing high quality web/cloud software
- Design and evolve the software architecture
- Concept, implement, document and test features with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Deploy and operate the application in cloud environments
- Continuously seek out paradigms, methods and frameworks and actively acquire new knowledge
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or a comparable qualification
- Multiple years of experience in web/cloud development
- One or more of the following: Deep knowledge in backend development (.NET Core) Deep knowledge in frontend development (Angular 2+ and TypeScript)
- Knowledge about cloud platforms and their PaaS offerings as well as containerization with Docker is desirable
- Comprehensive practical experience in agile software development and the associated development methods (e.g. Scrum)
- Natural use of Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code · Proficient English; German is a plus
- Communication and team skills, as well as an independent, structured, and target-oriented approach to work
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere