We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Conception and programming of engineering software for automation components as PLCs, robots, remote Ios, electrical drives, operation and visualization systems
- Further development of existing software applications and migration to a standardized software platform
- Working in an interdisciplinary product team being responsible for the whole lifecycle of the developed software
- Implementation of unit tests and documentation as part of the development
- Participating on extension and continuous optimisation of the software architecture together with neighbouring teams
- Working in a modern software environment with agile development methods
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or a comparable qualification
- Several years practical experience as a developer for engineering software or in application development in the industrial environment is beneficial
- Deep knowledge about programming with C# and WPF, Microsoft .NET Platform and modular, platform independent software systems (e.g. MVVM, MEF2, EF, PCL, NuGet)
- Experience with object oriented software development · Knowledge about MSI technology (setup and deployment) is beneficial
- Communication and team skills, as well as an independent, structured, and target-oriented approach to work
- Open minded and motivated to develop and create new things and enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team · Proficient English; German is a plus · Readiness to travel
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere