We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Troubleshooting and solving complex problems
- Participating in an agile software development team by writing code, developing unit tests and performing code reviews
- Helping others to grow their technical skills
- You and your team will be responsible for the entire development process, from prototyping to development, testing and deployment
- Working closely with Product Owners to understand software requirements
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
- Solid understanding of unit testing principles, at least basic practical experience with unit testing
- Solid understanding of development processes
- Ability to use English on a daily basis (reasonable spoken)
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Experience with Kafka, Redis, and Apache Spark
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with developing distributed systems or SaaS
- Experience with some relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, Aurora, MongoDB, …)
- Experience with SCRUM
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere