We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Working in an interdisciplinary, agile product team being responsible for all technical aspects (like architecture, implementation, quality, operability) of a digital product
- Designing the product together with the product owner, being its technical counterpart
- Coordination of the development activities within the team
- Defining the software architecture and implementing features, both together with the software developers
- Continuously seek out paradigms, methods and frameworks and actively acquire new knowledgeRequirements
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or a comparable qualification
- Deep knowledge and multiple years of experience in web/cloud development, particularly using .NET Core, Angular 2+ and TypeScript
- Knowledge about cloud platforms and their PaaS offerings as well as containerization with Docker is desirable
- Natural use of Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code
- Comprehensive practical experience in agile software development and the associated development methods (e.g. Scrum)
- Proficient English; German is a plus
- Communication and team skills, as well as an independent, structured, and target-oriented approach to work
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere