We started in 2010 with 5 people and currently BULPROS operates on a global scale with more than 1200 professionals, working across 19 offices, located in Europe and North America.
We are innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider, one of the fastest growing technology companies, recognized by the prestigious rankings of Deloitte “Technology Fast 50 in CE” and “Technology Fast 500 in Europe, Middle East, and Africa”, Inc. 5000 Europe, Financial Times 1000 Europe etc.
Our offerings include Industry Digitalization, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud and Support Services, Technology Services and Sales Services. Our head office is located in Business Park Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We grow fast and that is why we are looking for highly motivated people who like challenges and seek to develop professionally to join our team of experts. We encourage our employees to join our societies (Photography, Extreme, Yoga, Gaming, etc) and social causes.
- Custom development, configuring, implementing and deploying out-of-the-box and tailored solutions
- Design and develop integration solutions involving multi-tiered virtual resource management applications
- Coordinate with Marketing, Support, and Sales Engineering to understand customer problems and troubleshoot issues and bugs and effectively communicates solution details
- University degree in Informatics, Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- 4+ years of experience in Java and/or .NET SW Development;
- Knowledge of other technologies is a substantial advantage;
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux and UNIX operating systems;
- Knowledge of wide range of enterprise IT products and technologies such as virtualization platforms and virtualization products and their associated tools is a plus;
- Willingness to learn and work with various technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English (speaking/reading/writing)
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Introduction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses
- Company sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere