– You will be responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use and ensuring a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team.
– You’ll ensure that Scrum/Agile/BDD methodologies are properly applied. You will ensure that the various method concepts are acquired and accepted and that roles are correctly distributed and understood by the team (product owner, developer, QA, etc). You will be responsible for acting as an Agile/BDD coach within the team (product owner included).
– You’ll also be the organizer and facilitator of the various methodology “rituals”, identifying and driving continuous improvement throughout team; while at the same time actively participating, collaborating and communicating within the Agile guild solving wider challenge and driving operational excellence.
– You’ll be building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving. You will lead all Scrum related ceremonies, including daily standup, backlog refinement sessions, sprint retrospectives, and sprint planning ceremonies.
– You will guide, coach, empower the team, facilitating discussions, decision making, conflict resolution, and delivery of committed work goals. You will support the product owner maintaining the product strategy/roadmap through story mapping, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Gherkin Features and other Agile activities as well as provide leadership in identifying iterative process improvements and methods to streamline adoption of Agile methodologies.
– You’ll take initiative and act as a leader to foster collaboration and communication between Scrum teams and team members on technical issues, on process improvements, and support solicitation of input and feedback from stakeholders and users after each Sprint.
– You’ll be proactively assessing the team’s Agile maturity and constantly raise the bar to improve the team’s velocity within a sustainable pace of change as well as provide, manage and track team metrics – release burn down charts, sprint burn down charts, etc. and to stakeholders and the team. You’ll be building strong relationships with stakeholders, framework users, and program owners, assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information as well as overseeing design, QA, flow of work, and release management.
– You’ll be assessing the scrum maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation. You’ll be removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment